How is this for lunacy and mayhem? Dear lord

General off-topic socialization, lunacy and mayhem.

How is this for lunacy and mayhem? Dear lord

Postby Ash Hol » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 am

So I was recently attacked on the internet by the most immature 40-50 year old on the planet. She is also ridiculously stupid. I won the argument and decided I wanted to show her idiotic self off to the world. I found this incredibly epic, yes I was attacked but I wasn't offended at all. Here is the original argument that happened:
http://inacrate.blogspot.com/2012/07/co ... crisy.html

It is long, I warn you....but shows off some of the dumbest people ever.

She also used my ex gf, who committed suicide not to long ago as an argument....an argument for my this guy not being able to afford a kid. Totally disrespectful.

It was brutal....I also promised I would immortalize the argument on the internet because she was so dumb.
Ash Hol

Re: How is this for lunacy and mayhem? Dear lord

Postby innocentbystander » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:56 pm

I pray that no one ever introduces you to /r/atheism...
innocentbystander

Postby Funkpolice911 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 pm

innocentbystander wrote:I pray that no one ever introduces you to /r/atheism...

Emmmm, what are you on about?
Are you saying that are all mighty savior Jesus holy Christ will come down from the hills and provide his whole family with whatever he needs, just as long as he prays, goes to church, never has sex before marriage, and follows every other rule in the bible?
Funkpolice911

Postby komai » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

What's the point of posting this on a public forum like this? Obviously that woman is fuckin mental, but I don't really understand what you want? It's not like she's even gonna notice. How about you just take a dump on her doorstep or something, that'll show her!

Oh, and saying you've got nothing good to say about something your friend seems at least a little excited about (a fucking child) seems a wee bit shitty on your part, Sir.
komai

Return to Everything Else