Moorhead MN 9/15/15

Find tickets, rides, setlists, reviews, etc.

Moorhead MN 9/15/15

Postby Cowboy_Dan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Is anybody else going to the Moorhead show? I'll be coming from Western ND. I'll be there from the 14-16th so any recommendations of things to do in the Fargo/Moorhead area would be appreciated!
Cowboy_Dan

Re: Moorhead MN 9/15/15

Postby Cowboy_Dan » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:29 pm

The tortoise and the tourist
Heart of mine
3rd planet
Float on
Doin the cockroach extended
Coyotes
Night on the sun
Short banjo jam about root beer
King rat
Bukowski
Satellite skin
Lampshades on fire
Paper thin walls
Dash board
Blame it on the tetons
Wild pack of family dogs
The ground walks, with time in a box
Fly trapped in a jar

Encore 1
Ocean breathes salty
Be brave
Cowboy dan
Missed the boat
Strangers to ourselves

Encore 2
Pistol
"Black Candy" by Beat Happening
I came as a rat extended
This devils workday

Aero Flynn was the opening band.

Amazing show. Not many people stuck around for the second encore but what a treat for those who did! About a minute was played of the Beat Happening song. I recorded the second half of the song when i could not figure out what it was. The quality is terrible and probably not worth uploading. Isaac asked the crowd and offered a prize if anybody could guess the song and nobody could. He was saying one of the members
Was the producer of his first albums/LCW and he would not have a job if it wasnt for him. Doin the cockroach, night on the sun, and i came as a rat are absolutely unforgettable. This devils workday may have been the highlight. He was so enthusiastic throughout the song and stopped a few times throughout to shame the crowd on the lack of knowledge of Beat Happening before ending the show with a "join the west coast, legalize it". Beautiful outdoor venue and great weather. There was some playing guitar with the teeth during one of the songs, i dont remember which. Great time and as always well worth the drive!
Cowboy_Dan

Return to Touring