Finally a Washington DC Date!

Find tickets, rides, setlists, reviews, etc.

Finally a Washington DC Date!

Postby scierli » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Just randomly checked the Modest Mouse page and saw September 6 at the Echostage in Washington DC was just added. I am still going to Steelstacks Monday with the wife, but just bought 4 tix to the Echostage (now I can take my two oldest daughters).

Quick side note, my oldest daughter's first concert was The National/ Modest Mouse/ REM... How 'bout that for a first concert. Sadly mine was Styx on the Kilroy Was Here tour :D

Stan
scierli

Re: Finally a Washington DC Date!

Postby NovocainHurricane » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you so much for posting this! I just got two tickets myself. This will be the third time I'll be seeing MM. I wish they would come around to DC a little more often, once every three years isn't enough to scratch my itch.

Note to anyone buying on modestmouse.com, you have to log in/sign up as a member in order to get the presale tickets. There will also be a presale Thursday at 10am through the I.M.P. website and they will go on sale to the general public on Friday at 10am.
Heavier than Moses.
NovocainHurricane

Postby antemasque » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Hell yeah. Got two tickets.
antemasque

Postby scierli » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Just curious... Is the price for the band presale generally cheaper than it is for others? When I bought my tickets yesterday I think they were $40 each plus service charge.

Out of curiosity (and I might need 2 more tix) I went to the ticketmaster presale. Those tix were $59 plus charges.
scierli

Postby antemasque » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm

scierli wrote:Just curious... Is the price for the band presale generally cheaper than it is for others? When I bought my tickets yesterday I think they were $40 each plus service charge.

Out of curiosity (and I might need 2 more tix) I went to the ticketmaster presale. Those tix were $59 plus charges.

Cheaper on MM website. When they go on sale Friday they'll be 50 at 930.com
antemasque

Return to Touring