Riot Fest!! Denver & Chicago

Find tickets, rides, setlists, reviews, etc.

Riot Fest!! Denver & Chicago

Postby Lee Van Cleef » Thu May 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Couldn't be more excited. Been a Modest Mouse fan for 4 years and they haven't come my way once. So happy to finally see them!!! Hoping they're the same day as Tenacious D so I only have to pay for a single day ticket ;)

Anybody else going? I know there's a strong Modest Mouse fanbase in CO that must be as excited as I am!
Lee Van Cleef

Re: Riot Fest!! Denver & Chicago

Postby Funkpolice911 » Fri May 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Lee Van Cleef wrote:Couldn't be more excited. Been a Modest Mouse fan for 4 years and they haven't come my way once. So happy to finally see them!!! Hoping they're the same day as Tenacious D so I only have to pay for a single day ticket ;)

Anybody else going? I know there's a strong Modest Mouse fanbase in CO that must be as excited as I am!

I'm going. I was actually hoping the exact same thing. Is it too much to ask for iggy pop to be playing on the same day as well?

Does anyone know when regular tickets go on sale? Only early bird is up for sale right now and that's all three days.
Funkpolice911

Re: Riot Fest!! Denver & Chicago

Postby Lee Van Cleef » Sat May 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Last year the single-day/two-day passes went on sale when the schedule was announced. I'd guess around mid-June?
Lee Van Cleef

Return to Touring