New Tour Dates!!

Find tickets, rides, setlists, reviews, etc.

Re: New Tour Dates!!

Postby Luke » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:36 pm

I agree Gregg, seems strange they didn't make one large announcement with a shit ton of dates. I'm trying to remember the announcement around the release of WWD. I know it was an insanely long tour with countless dates. Wonder if we will get a beefed up announcement or if the days of three year modest mouse tours are coming to an end. Either way, I can't blame them. They've been going at it HARD for a while and I can imagine the toll it takes is quite immense. Here's to hoping I can cop tickets tomorrow for the Memphis show!
Luke

Postby Good God Damn » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:56 am

Luke wrote:Anyone going to the Memphis show? Planning on being in New Orleans for jazz fest and it syncs up perfectly with those dates. Wondering when fan club presale begins?

Yeah I got two tickets. My girlfriend and I are going. Some friends and my brother will probably end up going too. Can't wait!

I saw them in Oxford, MS back when I was an undergrad at Ole Miss. It was amazing
Good God Damn

Postby jplan74 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:12 pm

ugh this is the worst, Webster Hall sold out in seconds. i got in, clicked "add to cart" and the screen froze. finally reset and i got screwed. fuck that lol

edit: i went back in 10min later out of dismay and lo and behold, 3.18.15 was available again! people must have grabbed tickets and then released them once they got 3.19. Either way I'm going! :mrgreen:
jplan74

Postby 4thplanet » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Both Webster hall shows just became available again FYI
!
4thplanet

Postby jplan74 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 pm

ah yes, of course! ticketweb site must have been having issues. well i can only do one and i already have a 3.18.15 so that will have to do.

thanks!
jplan74

Postby Leanne » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Well looks like the OKC show sold out, I wasn't able to get tix. I had to wait until payday (which is today) and
I've been at work all day. However, if they add more dates, I could always travel to see them (and my modest mouse friends 8-) )
Leanne

Postby jplan74 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 pm

check places like stubhub and craigslist right before the show - prices drop drastically once the date gets close, especially if a weekday. i plan on trying to get the second night of Webster Hall that way next Friday when i get paid.

it appears as though both Webbie's are sold out for real now though i'm not trusting Ticketweb, it seems to be changing hourly.
jplan74

Postby Good God Damn » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 pm

I bought two extra tickets thinking my brother and his girlfriend would be wanting to go to the show (The Memphis show)... Probably going to have to end up selling them on stub hub. I only paid $50 a piece, however, they're currently going for over $100 on stub hub.
Good God Damn

Postby jplan74 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:54 pm

all i can say folks is get them the day they go onsale or don't plan on going unless you can spend haha. wow, i took a look on Stubhub for 3.19 Webster Hall tickets (I have 3.18) and they ranged from $116 - 365. um no thanks. wow!
jplan74

Postby Leanne » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:44 am

^^Yeah I looked at stubhub too and got the same price! I'm going to wait until the last minute (like you said) because the person that wants to go with me isn't sure if he can go just yet. So it would be easier to wait. Plus I have a friend in Florida and if I don't make it to OKC and they schedule more dates and they are going to FL, I'm traveling!
Leanne

Postby rmzy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:36 am

leaving athens, quick and dirty setlist:

shit in your cut
invisible
ocean breathes salty
dark center
lampshades
king rat
banter
bukowski
custom concern
sugar boats
dashboard
tiny cities
banter
satellite skin fake out
" trailer trash " - Isaac jam about renting trailers
coyotes
satellite skin fake out x2
here's to now fake out
here's to now again and stopped again
Isaac is determined to play here's to now
best room
fire it up
of course we know
the view

devils workday
ground walks
real trailer trash > pmm
whale song

I'll give more details tomorrow it was a weird fucking show
rmzy

Postby bneiluj » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 pm

Amazing...
Someone have to explain me with is the thing with Down With Sickness... are they playing a cover of it live??? It seems to show up sometimes but are never on official setlist afterward...
bneiluj

Postby Leanne » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 pm

bneiluj wrote:Amazing...
Someone have to explain me with is the thing with Down With Sickness... are they playing a cover of it live??? It seems to show up sometimes but are never on official setlist afterward...

It's the song 'Dash board'...it just shows up as 'Down with the sickness' on here.
Leanne

Postby bneiluj » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:54 pm

ok... why... kind of strange. So you can't write Dash board in one word here?
bneiluj

Postby plasticforks » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 pm

SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT MODEST MOUSE ARE PLAYING ROCK THE GARDEN, THE MUSIC FESTIVAL PUT ON BY THE RADIO STATION I WORK FOR, ON JUNE 21!!!

http://www.thecurrent.org/feature/2015/01/21/rock-the-garden-save-the-date

Oh my god, I've had to keep this a secret for so long. I'm so happy to finally share the news!
plasticforks

PreviousNext

Return to Touring