New Tour Dates!!

Find tickets, rides, setlists, reviews, etc.

New Tour Dates!!

Postby Leanne » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:16 pm

They announced some new tour dates and I'm sure more are on the way....

So what shows will YOU be attending?!
Leanne

Re: New Tour Dates!!

Postby The Waydown » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Holy shit. I've seen modest mouse over 20 times and I've travelled many miles. I live in Chattanooga and track 29 is awesome. Small and awesome! I never thought I'd see them in my hometown.
The Waydown

Postby LongDriveInAcar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Can anybody (Greg in particular) find authenticity of the Ithaca date? I've seen BTS and Nuetral Milk hotel at the same venue. damn im excited if it's true.

Edit: I've emailed and called the venue, they aren't giving any information. They just say "nothing is confirmed".
LongDriveInAcar

Postby MajinTrunkz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:26 am

Excited to see that they're playing in Charleston! I'll definitely be there. The only thing that sucks is that tickets go on sale at 12pm tomorrow and that's when I have to be at work! I really want to get tickets early, because it's all seated. I'll have to figure something out.
MajinTrunkz

Postby Radek » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:48 pm

According to their facebook-page, they will be performing at the Heineken Opener Festival in Gdynia, Poland, which takes place from 1st-4th of June. Indicates that they will stay in Europe after the Denmark-thing, hopefully adding some more shows. It will be their first show in Poland and it was planned already two years ago before they cancelled their europe-tour..

https://www.facebook.com/openerfestival?fref=ts
Radek

Postby jenashley » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am

i'll be at their show in charleston! and i'd love to be at the one in Athens too if anyone ends up with extra tickets...
jenashley

Postby lunitunz » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Hoping for some west coast dates soon. Saw them a few years ago at the fox theater in Oakland. We missed the recent one in San Francisco.
lunitunz

Postby aerophex » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Come back to Red Rocks please!
aerophex

Postby Leanne » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Back in 2005 I saw them at Cain's Ballroom here in Tulsa and I read on Cain's Ballroom twitter that they have 2 concert announcements set for Monday and these 2 bands have played there before. So I'm anxious to see if they are coming back here.
Leanne

Postby Funkpolice911 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:19 pm

aerophex wrote:Come back to Red Rocks please!

This. Didn't they say it was one of they're favorite shows that they've played?
Last time I got to see them was in 2009 at the blatch field house. It was the worst venue I've ever been to (it's a field house (a track house)), but Isaac had some dude jump on stage and run in place for a song. And of course I got to see the usual guy on acid strip down and dance around naked like he was mick jagger singing gimme shelter, top of the pops 1969.
Funkpolice911

Postby The Waydown » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:38 am

Just saw that mimicking birds is opening up for modest mouse in Chattanooga. Tis exciting. I've yet to see them live but I've enjoyed their albums.
The Waydown

Postby rmzy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 am

The Waydown wrote:Just saw that mimicking birds is opening up for modest mouse in Chattanooga. Tis exciting. I've yet to see them live but I've enjoyed their albums.

This is great news. I'm seeing them in Athens, but I'd assume that Mimicking Birds will be opening there as well. The lack of an announced opener was weird but I'm stoked now. I've been hoping I'd get to see them again sometime. You won't be let down.
rmzy

Postby MajinTrunkz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:32 am

They did announce it a few days ago, but in a roundabout way - they have Mimicking Birds tour dates listed on glacialpace.com, and they all say "+ Modest Mouse." So that means MM are actually opening for Mimicking Birds, right? :P http://glacialpace.com/tour-dates/

I was really excited about seeing Mimicking Birds again, but an employee at my job just left and my schedule got changed so I have to close that night, which means I get off at 8 and the show is supposed to start at 8. It's like a 15-20 minute drive from my job to the venue, so I'll probably be missing a good part of their set unless they start late. I'm really hoping they start late.
MajinTrunkz

Postby MajinTrunkz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:20 am

Looks like there's been some more dates added: http://www.modestmouse.com
MajinTrunkz

Postby Leanne » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Going to try and make it to the OKC show in April. Might have to drag somebody with me!
Leanne

Next

Return to Touring