duffle band.

Does Modest Mouse inspire you? Post your personal music links or other artworks here.

duffle band.

Postby badtempered promking » Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 am

Hello, fellow Mouseketeers.
Here is a link to my latest solo stuff:
http://soundcloud.com/duffleband

The newest stuff on there is going to be on the forthcoming album, probably due sometime this summer; the older stuff (pretty much just lo-fi acoustic dittys) is from my 2011 LP.
Modest Mouse has been a huge inspiration lately, yet I would not say I sound much like them at all. However, I have been told otherwise; someone told me I sound like a good mix of old and new MM. Certainly not my intention to sound too much like anyone else, really.
I am using GarageBand for the new stuff, and I used Audacity for the older stuff.

Thanks for listening! Feedback and or constructive criticism is always appreciated :)
If anyone would like a free CD with nifty artwork and lyrics mailed to them (of the old album, and the new when it's done), please shoot me a PM with your address. As I am pretty much a nobody, I always just give my music away.
badtempered promking

Re: duffle band.

Postby Funkpolice911 » Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 am

i love this!

was Meh inspired by world at large?
Funkpolice911

Re: duffle band.

Postby badtempered promking » Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 am

Funkpolice911 wrote:i love this!

was Meh inspired by world at large?

Hey, thank you my friend! Not really, why do you notice any similarities? If anything, it's kind of my Hey Jude, heh.
badtempered promking

Return to Music & Art