Alpha Shark

Does Modest Mouse inspire you? Post your personal music links or other artworks here.

Alpha Shark

Postby Cubanwhip » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey, I mentioned in my introduction topic I was in a band, but that I couldn't demo anything or show any examples, well now I can! We have two demos up on our Facebook fan page that you can listen to and tell me how amateur they are and terrible they are! Don't forget to fan us for later trashing!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpha-Shark/171918336203858?sk=app_182222305144028
And so the sun it rises in the east, setting your thoughts to rest in the west.
And you look and you look but you're blind in one eye with chocolate smiles to swallow your pride.
Cubanwhip

Re: Alpha Shark

Postby Dying Lobster » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 am

You guys are sick. Don't really want to make the praises sound insincere so that's all I'll say. Liked it a lot.
Dying Lobster

Postby Cubanwhip » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Aww, thank you. We have a couple more songs, that are a bit longer and have a jammier sound to them, but it was decided that these two would be better to put up as demos as some people don't like longer, jammier sounding songs. But they should be up soon anyways. Our bassist also just got into town so we'll be adding that element and reuploading updated versions soon.
And you look and you look but you're blind in one eye with chocolate smiles to swallow your pride.
Cubanwhip

Postby Cubanwhip » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey everybody! There's a new track up. It has a really Modest Mousy feel to it if you're interested in it. It's also the first track with our bassist. Sorry about the shoddy recording, we still are not at the whole 'recording' level bit. Just writing songs and trying to play shows.
Cubanwhip

Return to Music & Art