Undeniably Okay

Does Modest Mouse inspire you? Post your personal music links or other artworks here.

Undeniably Okay

Postby MajinTrunkz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 am

My band Undeniably Okay played our first show last Friday, at a tiny bar called JR's Pub. There were very few people there, but those who paid attention gave us a pretty good reception. Anyway, we got video of the full set so I figured I'd post it here to see what you guys think.

If you like it, perhaps look us up on Facebook.
MajinTrunkz

Re: Undeniably Okay

Postby jplan74 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm

nice man. i hear a strong 90's influence, 3 piece Mouse and some Sunny Day in there. dig it.
jplan74

Postby MajinTrunkz » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Thanks! We actually just had our second show last night and it didn't go well at all. We had some technical issues and it just kind of went downhill from there. Luckily, pretty much the only people there were a couple friends of mine and the other bands that were playing, so not many people witnessed our failure. Haha.
MajinTrunkz

Postby jplan74 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:55 pm

haha get used to it. and i mean that not as a slight to you guys in anyway. i'm a nobody but have played A LOT of gigs haha and for every great one, there's 3 bad ones, 2 mediocre ones and about 5-6 that the fans dig but the band thought stunk! enjoy and keep playing as often as you guys can!
jplan74

Return to Music & Art