Constructing The Framework... EP by Stoic Savage

Does Modest Mouse inspire you? Post your personal music links or other artworks here.

Constructing The Framework... EP by Stoic Savage

Postby President of Antarctica » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 pm

So.... Modest Mouse hasn't released anything in a long time. Neither have I. Some of the members from ModMouse may remember me as a musician and may even recall my old band and songs from Deja Morti. Well, I've got an EP I recorded with some friends and I'm very proud of it! I present to you my first EP Constructing The Framework For Dismantling The Machine by Stoic Savage....

http://soundcloud.com/stoicsavage/sets/ ... -framework

1. The Buzz of Being Young
2. The Divine & The Demure
3. A Sheep In The Dark
4. Tempest
5. Tyrants(Ron Paul song!)

Travis Maxel Boone - Guitar, Vocals, Lyrics, Songwriting, FX
Connor Guiberteau - Bass, FX
Henry Adam Denais - Drums
President of Antarctica

Re: Constructing The Framework... EP by Stoic Savage

Postby jplan74 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm

hey man, really enjoyed it. great work. your voice does a good job changing emotional pitch from easy speaking-singing, to letting er rip.

track 1 is extremely Mousey but i hear your own style coming out in the other tracks.

if you're ever playing in NYC/NJ let me know, i'd love to stop by. starting a new project myself, and its always good to network with like minded people.

well done.
jplan74

Re: Constructing The Framework... EP by Stoic Savage

Postby President of Antarctica » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. I don't have a 'band' actually, those are just my songs and my arrangements with friends filling in. But I'm down to jam with whoever. I have quite a list of people in Louisiana to jam with and my list up here is growing. My ultimate goal is to have people all over the country that I can jam with and record with. Always fresh, always different, always new. A roaming record spewing machine!
President of Antarctica

Return to Music & Art