Introduction

New to Interstate-8.com, the Board or Modest Mouse in general? Introduce yourself here.

Introduction

Postby Other People » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

Name: Thomas Knox
City: Odessa, Texas
PM me if you want my mailing address, phone number, blood type, whatever.

I love Modest Mouse. I admit they are my 2nd favorite band after Ween. Just Modest Mouse are a 100 and Ween are a 100+. So if we discount extra credit Modest Mouse is my favorite band.

I have five Modest Mouse fan project DVD's I will send to any fans of the band for free (just PM me where to send them). I love fan projects and hate anybody who sales fan projects for a cent over production and shipping costs, and will request God to pay extra attention to the lives of anybody who makes a profit off a bootleg.

Regardless, I am into tape sharing. I don't think I have anything you don't have if you are into tape sharing. But if you want something I have it is yours. And if you have a Modest Mouse DVD or concert audio I don't have I would love to have it and use my limited abilities to share it.

But back to me:

The only sports team I follow are the Texas Rangers.
I am a Christian.
Favorite TV shows: South Park, Breaking Bad, about all the shit shown on Discovery and the Travel Channel.
Favorite Bands: Ween, Modest Mouse, Mercury Rev, Beck
Political Affiliation: Bush, Obama; don't have a negative word against either. Vote 3rd party every time.
Love to play XBox.
Married, have 2 girls (both most beautiful girls in the world)

What else is there to say? This was an introduction.
Other People

Re: Introduction

Postby gitCHuONe » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Great introduction. ;)

Welcome!
gitCHuONe

Return to Introductions & Welcomes