Hey Everyone!

New to Interstate-8.com, the Board or Modest Mouse in general? Introduce yourself here.

Hey Everyone!

Postby FightingMormon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 am

I don't know why it has taken so long to activate an account on here, seeing how I've been stalking interstate-8.com for years. Just a run down of who I am:

Modest Mouse fan since around 2001 after The Moon & Antarctica came out, introduced by a friend. Weird phase in life where I was really into metal, but Modest Mouse fixed me (I was 14, give me some sort of a break). Joined the military at 17 and have been overseas on deployments for a total of 4 years in Afghanistan and Iraq. Modest Mouse really helped me throughout my military career--well pretty much through any times good or bad.

I have 2 collections going on with MM- Vinyls and tattoos. Started collecting Vinyls in 2009 and have almost all versions (taking away Test Pressings), and the goal of having 2 of each version (one to play and one to keep as mint as possible). I am also in the process of a 3/4 sleeve integrating all of the album covers (including singles).

Hope to hear more from everyone and be more active on the site!

James
FightingMormon

Return to Introductions & Welcomes