Hi : )

New to Interstate-8.com, the Board or Modest Mouse in general? Introduce yourself here.

Hi : )

Postby IncandescentLight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi
I'm a Modest Mouse fan from Ireland. I thought it'd be fun to join this forum & interact with other folk. I love music & guitars & love Modest Mouse use of all different kinds of instruments & reading their lyrics. I keep listening to the whale song lately - it has me thinking about whales a lot - random but hey. Also their music relaxes me.

I saw them play years ago in Brookyln - the gig was at like around 2am after they supported REM in Madison Square Garden. I asked the stage person for Johnny M.'s can of Coca Cola after the gig as a souvenir. Later on I had nothing else on me so I got Isaac to sign it - he was like good idea. Also cuz it was like 5/6am we had waited outside till (it was quite funny cuz I just remember Isaac & other band folk opening the door & him going jokingly 'you're still here!!!' & laughing) this lady who was with the band gave me Isaac's shirt which was really nice & generous of her-she said she felt really inspired that we had waited around. It was a really gr8 night.

Be great to meet other folk on here who like the music :)
IncandescentLight

Re: Hi : )

Postby MajinTrunkz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 am

Hey, welcome to the board! It's always cool to have more international members around here.
MajinTrunkz

Return to Introductions & Welcomes