I decided to introduce myself

New to Interstate-8.com, the Board or Modest Mouse in general? Introduce yourself here.

I decided to introduce myself

Postby Pancakes=D » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 am

Hello fellow interstate travelers! Originally I wasn't going to introduce myself but then I decided to since I'd like to get to know some other Modest Mouse fans. I play guitar, synthesizer, and throat. When not playing dumb music I enjoy listen to vinyl records. I have MM, Nirvana, The Knack, Gang Of Four, Flipper, Violent Femmes, and some other stuff. I hope I meet some interesting people here and aim to stick around for a while.
I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record.
Pancakes=D

Re: I decided to introduce myself

Postby MajinTrunkz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:57 am

Welcome to the board! Without any actual news on the band it's been pretty slow around here lately, so it's nice to see someone new. Stick around for a bit and once MM actually releases info on a new album or anything I'm sure it'll pick up around here.
MajinTrunkz

Re: I decided to introduce myself

Postby Pancakes=D » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Yeah, I noticed the slow pace hehe! I am flattered that you say it's nice to see me! c: I love being appreciated. I am gonna stick around through these trials and tribulations of no news. I just woke up, so that's why im not funny! Its nice to meet you and its nice to be here.

EDIT: I belong here.
I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record.
Pancakes=D

Return to Introductions & Welcomes